SOME HANKSGIVING FACTOIDS:
• A male turkey is a Tom.
• Most domestic turkeys have difficulty flying. Hanks starred in Apollo 13, about a spaceship that had trouble flying.
• There is a Pilgrim Museum in Concord, MA. Tom Hanks was born in Concord, CA.
• Ben Franklin wanted the turkey as our national bird because it was honest and respectable. Forbes magazine ranked Tom Hanks as the most trusted celebrity.
• In Grenada, Thanksgiving Day celebrates the 1983 US-led invasion of the island. Tom Hanks starred in Saving Private Ryan, about a US-led invasion in which he is seen throwing a grenade. Uh.
• You can’t spell Thanksgiving without T.Hanks!