North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, is on a roll. For starters, he’s acquired a rather impressive collection of medals. Just look at the photo above… more then the minimum pieces of flair! Next stop, Chotchkie’s. But also, he recently has been awarded (by himself) his sixth grandiose title. Here’s what he’s known as in his fiefdom:
• Marshal of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
• First chairman of the National Defense Commission
• First secretary of the Workers’ Party
• Chairman of the party’s Central Military Commission
• Member of the Presidium of the party’s Political Bureau
• Supreme commander of the Korean People’s Army
Wouldn’t you like to have your own elaborate, meaningless self-aggrandizing title? Well, now you can. Pick one from column A, one from column B, so on and so forth. Bam! Instant Jongification!